JDFS – Objective
- Provide football coaching for children aged 4 – 13 years.
- Improve the child’s football understanding (Game/Principles/Laws of the game).
- Improve all players physically /athletically/technically.
- Develop all children socially.
- Develop each players creativity.
- Create an environment that will suit the enjoyment and learning experience of each individual player.
- Create a pathway for the child to progress.
- Educate parents.
JDFS – Philosophy
- Improve children’s knowledge and technique using principles of ‘games’.
- Create FUN FOOTBALL specific environments for all different age groups and ability group.
- Develop understanding of space and time.
- Encourage children to make decisions.
- Provide a variety of games & practices that encourage decision-making.
- Integrate principles of the game (Attacking / Defending / Overloads / 1 v 1 / 2 v 2 / 3 v 2).
- Create an environment for children to respect each other.
- Improve children technically, socially and psychologically.
JDFS Coaching – The Coach
- Maintain a balance of fun technical games and competitions.
- Use different methods of coaching and intervention techniques e.g Trial & Error , Guided Discovery etc.
- Develop principals of invasion games (how to attack and defend).
- Age specific development.
- Reflect on players / sessions / games/ performance
- Understanding specific ages of development (physically / cognitively).
- Share ideas to expose more children/players to the Ultimate Coaching experience.
- Promote Continuity.
- Maintain fun, friendly environment.Make sessions realistic, relevant and creative.