– We have taken enhanced health and safety measures for you, your child and our other children/parents by adhering to the FA and Department of DCMS guidelines.
– You must follow all posted instructions whilst visiting JD’s Football School – Full presentation including risk assessment can be found via by download the powerpoint below (Must Read)
– An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease which poses possible illness to all.
– By your child attending JD’S Football School Summer Holiday course you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
– In the event that your child is sent home with suspected symptoms of COVID-19 or in the bubble of a suspected COVID-19 case then a credit note for the loss of sessions will be issued at our discretion (No refunds will be given).
– Help keep each other healthy by adhering to the guidelines.
“I have read the presentation provided and the waiver in full and I agree to adhere to all guidelines set out to keep us all safe and hereby give my consent for my child to attend the JD’s Football School Summer Holiday Course, personal data will also be stored for health and safety reasons.
I will inform JD’s Football School immediately if i suspect my child may be showing symptoms of COVID-19.